-New American Organics-
Save on every order! BECOME A PREFERRED CUSTOMER 1-800-717-1308
In today's environmentally conscious society, AGGRAND offers a safe and cost-effective line of natural fertilizers.
The products are convenient and free of harmful chemicals, which makes AGGRAND the ideal choice for agriculture,
commercial growers and turf professionals seeking natural products with proven performance.
- Potential cost savings compared with chemical fertilizers
- Feeds the natural soil biology to improve soil conditions and nutrient availability
- Natural and organic formulations reduce environmental and safety concerns associated with conventional fertilizer
AGGRAND conducts ongoing research and testing to ensure only the highest-quality natural ingredients are used in the formulation of AGGRAND fertilizers. Formulations are developed, tested and adjusted to provide products that can offer optimum fertility for each plant type.
Growers are recognizing the importance of environmental responsibility as they tend to their gardens, lawns and crops. They also recognize their homes, businesses and farms will be judged according to the appearance of their gardens, landscapes and fields. AGGRAND natural fertilizers offer the perfect solution – natural-based products that deliver outstanding results.
AGGRAND offers a complete line of natural-based products and provides an alternative to the potentially harmful chemical fertilizers on the market. Being natural and organically based products, AGGRAND is an environmentally responsible choice. AGGRAND fertilizers promote maintaining and building the soil by encouraging microbial growth and the breakdown of nutrients for plants. Their small particle size and liquid formulations also allow for rapid uptake when applied directly to leaves (foliar feeding). In addition, AGGRAND products contain nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium as primary macro-nutrients; and calcium, magnesium and sulfur as secondary macro-nutrients, all of which are the major drivers for plant growth and development:
- Nitrogen is a component in all proteins that dictates the function of the plant cell. Nitrogen deficiency results in plants with stunted growth.
- Phosphorus is needed to convert light energy to chemical energy. It is essential for plant growth, flower and seed production.
- Potassium regulates stomata activity for gas exchange, reduces water loss and increases drought tolerance.
- Calcium regulates nutrients entering the plant and activation of plant enzymes.
- Magnesium is an important component of chlorophyll where photosynthesis takes place.
- Sulfur is important in the composition of the chloroplasts, amino acids and vitamins.